Special Education Parent Teachers Association
Our mission is to ensure a quality education for all students. SEPTA collaborates with parents, administration, and teachers to advocate for each and every student. Everyone benefits when we work together!
What We Do:
- Support a variety of services that address unique learning abilities (including, special education classes, resource rooms, consultants, speech and language therapy, occupational therapy, physical therapy, counseling, Quest programs, etc.)
- Advocate for inclusion of students receiving special education.
- Improve communication between parents, school personnel and administrators.
- Educate the community on the benefits of including children of ALL abilities in the exceptional social, athletic and cultural events that take place in Franklin Square.
- Host a variety of speakers to address common parental concerns (i.e. Assistive Technology, Auditory Processing, Anxiety, Homework, etc.)
Success for every student in our community!
For more information, or to join SEPTA please contact: